I know it's late, but Happy New Year! I haven't posted in so long... a lot has happened since my last posting, I've been so busy!
For instance, I'm no longer a cashier, woo hoo! In October, I transferred to the electronics department of the store I work in. I'm happy that I no longer have to push credit applications and such, stand in one spot all day, or rely on supervisors to tell me to go on break. Plus I wanted to be in the electronics department since I'm a little bit of a tech geek sometimes 
I have still been posting online here and there, mostly on Facebook which I keep separate from my public online life. As for publicly, I've been using instagram and tumblr more than my blog, as I find micro blogging to be much easier.
You can find the links to my instagram and tumblr feeds to the right~!
Anyway, stay tuned for a possible giveaway! I've been planning one for a few days now
I'll also be posting a review for the Geo Princess Mimi lenses in Chocolate Brown, finally!

I have still been posting online here and there, mostly on Facebook which I keep separate from my public online life. As for publicly, I've been using instagram and tumblr more than my blog, as I find micro blogging to be much easier.
You can find the links to my instagram and tumblr feeds to the right~!Anyway, stay tuned for a possible giveaway! I've been planning one for a few days now
I'll also be posting a review for the Geo Princess Mimi lenses in Chocolate Brown, finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment