Hi everyone~
It's been such a long time since I posted
I've been working hard, busy with life, trips, etc.! I still have to post about my big weekend in late April at ACen and in Chicago, but I haven't gotten all the pictures for that post ready yet, so it'll have to wait. 
I've been working hard, busy with life, trips, etc.! I still have to post about my big weekend in late April at ACen and in Chicago, but I haven't gotten all the pictures for that post ready yet, so it'll have to wait. 
Anyway! About 2 weeks ago I ordered some contacts from Pinky Paradise. I ordered Tsubasa Masuwaka's Geo Princess Mimi lenses in Chocolate Brown as well as Geo Nudy lenses in blue. This post is for a review on the Geo Nudy lenses ~ 

I have blue eyes so I wanted some blue lenses that would enlarge my irises but still look natural and wearable for everyday life, so I chose Geo Nudy in blue. They have a water content of 38%, a diameter of 14.0mm, base curve of 8.6mm, and they are 1 year disposal lenses. I purchased both of my lenses without correction since I don't wear glasses or daily wear lenses for vision purposes.
These are my first contact lenses ever! It took me awhile to get the first lens in, and a little less time for the second lens. I put one in today for a photo with one lens in and none in the other eye, and it still takes me a bit of time to put them in. No issue with the lenses, I'm just a noob at putting them in. Once in they feel a bit odd and maybe even slightly painful, but that quickly disappears and it feels like I don't even have anything in my eye. Occasionally I'll remember it's there and feel it though. I'd say that these are fairly comfortable lenses!
The enlarging effect is noticable but subtle, and the color blends in very nicely with my naturally light blue eyes. The color on the lenses is a translucent blue. Here's a photo with natural lighting with one lens in my eye and the other eye with no lens for comparison:
And the following photo is with fluorescent lighting and both lenses in along with more make up plus lashes, haha~




No comments:
Post a Comment