Me in my interview outfit
So far it's been tough because I work 8 hour days for the most part, 4 days a week. Today I only work four later on. It's not just standing and cashiering all day long though, it's also lifting heavy objects for customers.
Which reminds me...my birthday!
Anyway, I bought a few things recently, I guess I'll review them~!
I liked that these bath beads are very affordable.
I can't remember exactly how much they were when I got them a few weeks ago, but something like 2-3 dollars. The scent is lovely too! I even poured a small amount into a small cup as a potpourri-type of thing for my room. It smells so good. It definitely has a nice floral smell with hints of rose.
It definitely leaves your skin feeling nice and soft! It didn't change the water color though. You can get this at many places such as Walmart.
I also bought Pond's new bio-hydratante dual cleansing lotion. According to the bottle it is dermatologist-tested, won't clog pores, and is hypoallergenic.
I use it to remove makeup and moisturize my face. I have acne-prone skin and this hasn't seemed to give me any breakouts. At first when you apply it, it feels pretty oily, but then after a few minutes it drys and your skin feels soft and smooth without any oily feeling! It removes makeup wonderfully.
It is also very cool to look at in the bottle, because the upper clear liquid must be some sort of oil, and the lower part is a water-based liquid. I will get this again!
No comments:
Post a Comment